Skip To Content

290 Redding (& 4079) Road

Easton, CT 06612
  • $575,000
  • STATUS: Active
  • ON SITE: 145 Days
  • MLS #: 170568487
UPDATED: 68 min ago
$575,000
  • 0
    BEDS
  • 4.75
    ACRES
  • 0
    BATHS
  • 0
    1/2 BATHS
Type:
Vacant Land / Lots
County:
Area:

School Information

Elementary School:
Middle School:
High School:

Description

Unique opportunity to build a single family home on this bucolic 4.75 acre property surrounded by stone walls located on the Fairfield - Easton Border. 90 % of the property is located in the Estate section of Easton with the remaining 10 % in the Greenfield Hill section of Fairfield. Enjoy the charm of Easton and the nearby Brett Wood open land conservation area, as well as being able to enjoy any one of Fairfield’s beautiful beaches. Close to shopping, restaurants and the Center of Fairfield...feel free to enjoy the amenities that both Easton and Fairfield have to offer.

Monthly Payment Calculator



The data relating to real estate for sale on this website appears in part through the SMARTMLS Internet Data Exchange program, a voluntary cooperative exchange of property listing data between licensed real estate brokerage firms, and is provided by SMARTMLS through a licensing agreement. Listing information is from various brokers who participate in the SMARTMLS IDX program and not all listings may be visible on the site. The property information being provided on or through the website is for the personal, non-commercial use of consumers and such information may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Some properties which appear for sale on the website may no longer be available because they are for instance, under contract, sold or are no longer being offered for sale. Property information displayed is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. Copyright 2023 SmartMLS, Inc. Data last updated: 2023-10-02T20:10:10.33.
www.faifmangroup.com/homes/139372830
Print Image

290 Redding (& 4079) Road Easton, CT 06612

  • Price: $575,000
  • Status: Active
  • On Site: 145 Days
  • Updated: 68 min ago
  • MLS #: 170568487
0
Beds
0
Baths
0
½ Baths
4.75
Acres
County:
Fairfield
Area:
Easton
Elementary School:
Samuel Staples
Middle School:
Helen Keller
High School:
Joel Barlow
Property Description
Unique opportunity to build a single family home on this bucolic 4.75 acre property surrounded by stone walls located on the Fairfield - Easton Border. 90 % of the property is located in the Estate section of Easton with the remaining 10 % in the Greenfield Hill section of Fairfield. Enjoy the charm of Easton and the nearby Brett Wood open land conservation area, as well as being able to enjoy any one of Fairfield’s beautiful beaches. Close to shopping, restaurants and the Center of Fairfield...feel free to enjoy the amenities that both Easton and Fairfield have to offer.
Exterior Features

Direct Waterfront YN No Lot Description Some Wetlands Lot Improvements None Nearby Amenities Golf CoursePrivate School(S)Public Pool Road Frontage Approximate 297 Road Frontage Description Municipal Street Waterfront Description Beach Rights

Property Features

Agent Owner YN No Bank Owned Property No Flood Zone YN No Home Owners Assocation No Hubbard YN No Location Rural Potential Short Sale No Property Sub Type Residential Land Septic Approval YN No Septic Plan Available YN No Sewage System Septic Required Subdividable YN No Under Agreement Yn No Utilities Available Electric AvailablePhone AvailableCable Available Water Source Private Well Zoning R3

Listing information © 2023 Smart MLS
Listing provided courtesy of Elizabeth Tritschler of William Raveis Real Estate: (203) 255-6841.


The data relating to real estate for sale on this website appears in part through the SMARTMLS Internet Data Exchange program, a voluntary cooperative exchange of property listing data between licensed real estate brokerage firms, and is provided by SMARTMLS through a licensing agreement. Listing information is from various brokers who participate in the SMARTMLS IDX program and not all listings may be visible on the site. The property information being provided on or through the website is for the personal, non-commercial use of consumers and such information may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Some properties which appear for sale on the website may no longer be available because they are for instance, under contract, sold or are no longer being offered for sale. Property information displayed is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. Copyright 2023 SmartMLS, Inc. Data last updated: 2023-10-02T20:10:10.33.
 
https://bt-photos.global.ssl.fastly.net/ctmls/orig_boomver_1_170568487-2.jpg https://bt-photos.global.ssl.fastly.net/ctmls/orig_boomver_1_170568487-2.jpg
Logo
Faifman Group
47 Riverside Ave
Westport CT, 06880
Microsoft UET